Headed Downrange

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

UPDATE: Butters is on his way to Kuwait. It may be a few days til we hear back from him. I assume that he'll be there for a couple of days to get used to the time change and then maybe head out to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. Not sure yet. Will update once I hear from Butters.

Today is the day that Butters heads downrange to Afghanistan. Technically, he is currently in Atlanta, GA. From there he and his fellow soldiers will board a plane bound for....well, we're not sure yet. The destination is, I guess, on a need-to-know basis, and only some are privy to such info for now. But, I'll keep everyone posted as I find out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click for Kabul, Afghanistan Forecast
Join the RealWorldHero.com Donation Drive!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP