A Few of His Favorite Things....
>> Friday, March 20, 2009
Guide books on zombies and books by Milton Friedman
Bright copper kettles and bears wearing mittens
Bad sci-fi movies 'bout yettis and Basilisk: The Serpent King
These are a few of his favorite things....
Bright copper kettles and bears wearing mittens
Bad sci-fi movies 'bout yettis and Basilisk: The Serpent King
These are a few of his favorite things....
I'm a novice to the world of blogging, but so far, it has been helpful. I've promised not to make this one big weepfest, so my goal is to keep friends and family updated on the Butters' whereabouts and to keep the Butters amused. I'll be posting a variety of things I know the Butters will enjoy, whether it's clips of South Park, a favorite music video, or sports scores of his beloved Mississippi State Bullies. With that, enjoy.



1 comments:
Ahh...You know me all too well, Good Bear. Excellent prose!
Post a Comment